Lighthouse of Hope Christian Fellowship desires to help reconcile all people to God. We share the Word of God by way of preaching, teaching, seminars, music and community involvement.
We desire to encourage each other in living a Christ-centred life, and we desire to network with other churches that have a special outreach to our community. We understand you, like many of us, may have been hurt by the voice of church people.
Regardless of what you were told or how you were treated, God loves you unconditionally. You are His child through faith in Jesus Christ.
John 3:16 (NIV) For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Watch Our Service LiveStreamed online every Sunday at 4pm (Pacific)
Join us on Sunday
Lighthouse of Hope welcomes everyone, and we really do mean it.
We are a truly affirming church for all regardless of race, age, colour, social status or sexual orientation.
We encourage you to join with us here every Sunday, and you can watch past services by visiting our USTREAM channel below.
Here are some examples of positive affirmation for us to constantly speak over our lives. Remember, we are to affirm God’s Word and what God has already declared to be so.
1 Peter 2:24
2 Timothy 1:7
Jeremiah 3:11,12, Isaiah 53:5,6, Jeremiah 29:11
1 John 4:4
II Corinthians 5:21
James 4:10, 1 Peter 5:6
Philippians 1:6, Hebrews 12:2
2 Peter 1:3
1 Peter 2: 9,10
Statement of Faith
We believe …
- in God the Father, Creator of Heaven and earth
- in Jesus Christ, God”s only begotten Son, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffered for us under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and buried, and resurrected, according to the Scriptures
- in the guidance of the Holy Spirit within every person who has been spiritually reborn.
- believe in a literal, eternal Heaven and Hell
- believe that repentance of sin and personal faith in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord is the only way to be made a member of the Kingdom of God, both now and eternally
- that it is God”s will that every believer be baptized in water and be filled daily with the Holy Spirit
- that the Church of Jesus Christ is formed of all those who know Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour and Lord, regardless of denomination
- We believe the Holy Bible contains the complete inspired written Word of God to us, and that it is the basis for doctrine, reproof, correction and for instruction in right living
- We believe in the literal second coming of Jesus Christ to earth and that He shall rule as King over all the earth; there shall be no end to His Kingdom.